Saturday, September 1, 2012

My August music playlist!!

Hey girlies! So today is September 3! Happy labor day! And this also means that August is much well over! So I decided to share with you a list of 15 songs that I have been jammin to in my room and shower(lol) singing very off key! So gere we go:

Flo Rida ft. Sia - Wild One
B.O.B. ft. Taylor Swift -Both of us
Justin Bieber- Die in your arms
Demi Lovato- fix a heart
Demi Lovato- Give your heart a break
Sara Bareilles- Gravity
Beyonce - Love on top
Taylor Swift- Mean
Rita Ora- How we do
Rita Ora ft. Tinie Tempah & Drake- RIP
Gym Class Heroes - stereo hearts
One Direction - up all night
Cher Lloyd- want you back
Katy perry - wide awake
Wiz khalifa word hard play hard

Well that is all girls!
So what song can't you get out of your head? Comment below telling me!


No comments:

Post a Comment