Friday, September 7, 2012

UPDATE: Where Have I Been And More!

Hey girlies!! I know it you miss me and you want to know what I have been up to! Have I been slacking? Am I okay? Well that's why this blog post is up today! Instead of creating a fashion post and trying to cram info in my intro ill just give you an entire post!

WHY HAVEN'T I CONSISTENTLY BEEN MAKING POSTS? School! As most of you know I just started highschool as a freshmen and I am new to the school district so I am still trying to get in the hang of the homework flow. Who and when to expect it. When I get home from school I am usually trying to get some sleep or do homework! So that is the main reason!

HAVE YOU BEEN SLACKING?
Not at all I love that I started this blog and I will continue to make posts I have big plans for this blog lol. I have actually been making posts while I have free time. But they havent been fully proofread yet but from the amount of posts I have made in advance I should have posts up in the next two days!

What type of schedule will you have as far as posting?
Well I should post at least 3 times a week but if not three maybe two! I still haven't worked a schedule out though but maybe Monday and Friday! Give me your thoughts in the comments below!

What type of posts should I expect soon? Well I am not going to give too much away because I love for my readers to be suprised more! But if I could give a couple hints I would say defibitely look out for my 40 beauty questions tag (I literally only have a couple of questions left) and ( I'm not saying when) I will be doing a what's in my purse post! I also just made a pinterest account so go find me and expect some pinterest related posts!

Okay girlies now on to where else other then blogger can you find me!

PINTEREST: KYLAMONIQUE
INSTAGRAM: FIRSTNAMEKYLALASTNAMETHUG_
TWITTER: KYLAMONIQUE_

HEY YOU!
YES YOU!
GO TELL YOUR MOM YOUR DAD YOUR COUSIN YOUR BROTHER YOUR SISTER YOUR GRANDPARENTS!
TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment