Monday, October 8, 2012

September Favorites!




Hey yall so I have september favorites for you today!
this will be about 10 things that I have been really using this month!

Wet n wild's Color icon eyeliner pencils~

 I really love these i got them at the beginning of the month and I actually see myself getting more!
The come on so easily almost as if its not even a pencil! I only got two but they were 99 cents each!

Bath ansd Body works Paris Amour Hand sanitizer and body spray
  




I honestly love this sent! Its fresh and fruity! I only got the travel size spray and it has lasted so long i got this in the Ozarks in july but i just started using it now and after i smelled the spray i had to get the hand sanitizer!!


Mac Eyeshadow in the color ERA


I got this shadow from a vendor at a flea market for only 6 dollars and i love it sooooo much
I am definitely going back but mostly for the price!!!!

New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer


I swear by this primer i love it so much! Since i dont wear foundation or anything This is just so great. It has a shimmer effect and i love that!!!

Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray


I love this becaus ei curl my hair every day (yes everyday) and I just started using this this month and i can tell the difference already! my hair was soooo damaged but now its just great! I would recommend this to anyone.

E.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer


I bought this earlier in the month and i put it under my eyes and it gives a brighter effect on my face completly! It was only a dollar but its super good quality!!





















So that is all for my favorites sorry it took me so long! But please follow my blog and have a beautiful day!!!!

XOXOX
KYLA

























4 comments:

  1. I love my BBW hand sanitizers, I hauled a few in my last post :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea and the fact that you can get a 5 for 5 deal in stores!!! i go crazy in there!!

      Delete
  2. LOL i love those eyeliners, paris amour, tresseme spray, and that primer too!

    xxx Nat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading glad you liked the post!!

      Delete