Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Sunday! OOTD! Butterflies, bows, and beauty!n

Goodmorning ladies! So I'm up early for church and since this is the only time I have been out of the house in about three days I decided to blog my OOTD! PICTURES ARE AT THE WAY BOTTOM OF THIS POST SO TO SEE PICTURE BEFORE I EXPLAIN EVERYTHING JUST SXROLL TO THE BOTTOM!!

Jewelry:
Pink Butterfly charm necklace 1$ Claire's
Pink owl earrings 1$ Claire's
Turquoise leather flower ring 3.99$ Artsy fartsy (local)
Bow pearl bracelet 2.99 Forever 21
Black & silver bead bracelet UNKNOWN
RANDOM BANGLES UNKNOWN

Nails: ruby kisses Teal Envy

Wearing:
Coral pink tshirt 9.99$ Pacsun
Medium wash bermuda shorts 24.99 Dots
Black cami 5.00$ Simply gashions
Silver gladiators 10.00 local shoestore
Purse:
Black Rivet Black crochet satchel 99.99$ Willsons leather
Perfume: p.s. I love you 12.00$ Bath and Body Works











1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyla thanks for subscribing to me!! I like this jewelry a lot!!


    thepurplebeauty173.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete