Saturday, August 11, 2012

SUNGLASSES: Top 2 favorites!

Even though school is back in it is still summer and the sun is still shining! I think its almost critical to wear sunglasses. Now what kind of sunglasses is the question. So I went into finding the two most popular types.

1. Cateye - Fierce!
I have heard of the cateye makeup effect but when I heard there were actual sunglasses that had the cateye effect I went straight to the mall to find them. The first pair pictured below are an all black pair i got from Deb not only are they cute but they work perfectly in the sun. Cateye sunglasses definitely had to make an appearance in this post!

2. The famous rayban sunglasses

Now of course its gonna cost you a lot to get an actual real pair of ray ban sunglasses. If you have the money go ahead go ray ban crazy but for those who like a good deal you can go to to forever 21 and get a pair that looks just as cute. The pair pictured below have the cutest floral print and once again they are awesome in the sun!

Please go check out my first ever blog post posted before this one on floral prints. Thank you for reading this and please follow my blog for more awesome post on beauty fashion and all things girly!



No comments:

Post a Comment