Sunday, August 12, 2012

What to carry in your school purse: Highschool

Hey ladies! So I start school this Thursday and I know that I am racking my brain up with all the things I might need while in school!

So here's a list of things other than pencils and pens that you'll need to keep in your bag or locker:

Your favorite lip balm or lipgloss-- My lips constantly get chapped especially during the day. I keep both lip balm and lipgloss my lip balm is just blistex and I keep a nyx lipgloss.

Lotion-- I know that when I come from gym and running on the track my skin tends to get dry and I get ashy so I keep a travel size body of lotion from bath and body works in the scent moonlight path

Pen and paper: always keep this in your purse you never know when a cute boy will want your number lol

Gum/breath mints- If your school has the really unnecessary "no gum" rule I recommend breath mints like altoids but if your school is like mine carry both sometimes chewing gum is annoying and it forms bad habits like blowing bubbles and smacking! But carrying both can ensure fresh breath!

Compact mirror- classes don't have mirrors (at least the ones that teenagers look at to check they're selves out) so if you ever need to check if your hair is alright you'll have your handy dandy compact! Lol

Hair tie or stretchy headband- if you have long hair and it tends to be a mess when it hot you might need this to get your hair out of you face or even if you have gym!

Comb and brush- having a bad hair day?? Well just pull your comb and brush and fix that problem lol!

Well ladies that just happens to be all of my tips and ideas if you think I missed any just comment below. And tell me follow my blog y'all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment