Saturday, August 11, 2012

I HEART IT! Hearted outfit of the weekend!

Hey girls! So I was brainstorming some blogging ideas and I came up with something cool to do. So everyone has their favorite fashion websites and mines just happens to be Weheartit.com. I decided that 3 times a week I would have a blog of an something I really liked (and probably hearted it) on we heart it.

So after that long intro here we go!
( to see the thing I'm talking about scroll to the bottom of this post that's where the pic)

So this outfit caught my eye as I was scrolling down the website. And let me just say the color of the top is so cute! This is a pair of studded highwaisted shorts paired up with a tlbright turquoise sleeveless cut out shirt.

With school just around the corner people are racking their minds up with worries as to what they are going to where on the first day. This would totally he an outfit I would wear on my first day of school.

High waisted shorts are so in right now and so are cut out shirts but what makes this outfit even better is the the tie at the bottom which I love.
This could definitely be worn at school but hey if your school is that uptight wear it to a shopping trip with your friends, the movies, a lunch date.

Now what this outfit didn't include was a shoes and accesories. That is where I come in. Lol
I would probably wear a cute pair of turquoise vans or a pair of sandals with either silver or turquoise details
I would then throw on a brown envelope styles satchel
Stacked bracelets and a pair of simple studs!

Well that is all girls thank you for reading my post. Comment with your opinions and share what you would pair with the outfit!
Also sorry that my picture is at the bottom of this post. This is only because at the moment I am doing my blogs on my phone using the blogger app and for some reason it wont let me put the picture at the top! Buttl this problem wont be for long I will be getting my laptop fixed so I will have better quality posts very soon!
t
THANKD AGAIN AND REMEMBER BEAUTY IS ALWAYS ON THE INSIDE!


1 comment:

  1. Great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/doseofglambition

    ReplyDelete