Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hot Trends: Floral Print!

Yes! We have seen them everywhere on jeans, shirts,skirts, dresses, shoes, swimsuits even purses! I decided to create this blog to give my opinion and advise on how to style this HOT TREND so it doesn't turn into a fashion DONT.

My Opinion
I feel that the floral print trend is just as wild and crazy as the fringe trend and the neon color trend (But its a good wild and crazy)! I personally love this trend I just don't hope it gets played out too soon! I believe that trends nowadays aren't brand new they have actually traveled through time I believe maybe even my grandmother could have worn this trend

Do!
Pair this trend with a solid color
Pair this trend with a neutral colored (black, tan, brown)
Pair this trend with a simple makeup look!
Don't
Pair this trend with a different print like stripes or leopard stripes!

Pair this trend with this trend- a floral top with a floral skirt with floral shoes and a floral purse is just a big no no!


No comments:

Post a Comment